About Our Group
Founders Bloom IVF
Dr. Hrishikesh D. Pai
MD, FCPS, FICOG, MSc (USA)
Dr. Nandita Palshetkar
MD, FCPS, FICOG
2. 25 years of excellence.
3. 5000 plus ART Procedures Every year.
4. One Bloom IVF baby is born in India, everyday.
5. A Doctor owned and a doctor driven enterprise.
6. There is no financial investor in our enterprise.
7. Bloom IVF has won the prestigious International “Frost and Sullivan” award 2013 for the Best IVF group in the country.
Our aim is to offer the most advanced and globally competitive training in the field of ART. BIA centre besides being optimally equipped with the state of art equipment, mentors the trainees by renowned IVF specialists, embryologists and other experienced professionals in ART.
- Limited students for focused training
- Providing hands on training experience
- Experienced and renowned faculty
- Complete exposure to the state-of-the-art
- IVF equipment handling and care
- One year Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at the DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai.
- Two year Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai, conducted by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. For this, the candidate has to give a competitive entrance exam that is conducted by the National Board
- Four monthly focused AIM conferences which are conducted all over India
- Three day hands-on ART crash course (demonstration and hands on training) overview training program conducted at Mumbai, Mohali, New Delhi and Gurgaon every two months
- 10 days focused one to one program (maximum 2 candidates) conducted at Mumbai
- Hysteroscopy program
- Hands-on OPU Simulator Training Course at Mumbai and New Delhi
- FOGSI Accredited Courses at Fortis Bloom IVF Centre, Fortis LaFemme Hospital, New Delhi (2-days IUI and Stimulation Protocols, 7-days Basic Infertility Course, 14-days Advanced Infertility Course)
- Live IUI Workshop (quarterly) at all Centres
- To impart recent and new techniques
- To develop laboratory skills
- To offer the most advanced and competitive
- Training in the field of ART.
Mode of Training
- Hands on Practice’s
- Live demonstration
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
sms at +91 9820057722 or 9811044506
Bloom IVF Group is India’s leading infertility centre, and also helped origination medicines with more than 25,000 patients from India and abroad and achievement pace of more than 40-55% per began cycle in ladies < 35 years old. We are the biggest gathering of IVF focuses in India with 8 undeniable IVF focuses, 4 ripeness focuses and 5 member units.
Bloom IVF Group is India’s premiere provider for fertility, IVF and other assisted conception treatments with over 25,000 patients from India and abroad and success rate of over 40-55% per started cycle in women < 35 years of age. We are the largest group of IVF centres in India with 9 full-fledged IVF centres, 4 fertility centres and 5 affiliate units.
Our Highlights and Achievements
We have many firsts to our credit in India demonstrating our zeal to increase the success rate including introduction of:
- Assisted laser hatching and blastocyst culture (1998)
- Spindle view technology to increase pregnancy rates
- Oocyte freezing by vitrification (2006)
- Ovarian tissue freezing for young women undergoing Chemo / Radiation (2007)
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection – IMSI (2008)
- Embryoscope in 2012 (we are the first in Asia)
FORTIS BLOOM IVF CENTRE, Mohali
Fortis Bloom IVF Centre Mohali is a class apart in infrastructure and technology. The expertise and dedication of the team of doctors and staff, and highly equipped laboratory makes us the best IVF centre in Chandigarh and Mohali to help you have your baby.
Highly acclaimed team of IVF doctors and specialists in Chandigarh
Our success rates are among the highest in the country
Highly advanced laboratory with assisted laser hatching technology
Complete package of ART services including services like oocyte freezing, egg donation, embryo donation and surrogacy