Intra Uterine Insemination
IUI is Persued when timed intercourse with ovarian stimulation has failed
- D-2 of Periods
- CC50/LETROZOLE 2.5 mg Started (Stimulation With Medicines or Injection for EGG Formation
- USG Done on 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th Day of Periods
- On 12th day Hcg(trigger done)
- IUI With Husband Sperm Done
- After 14 days Pregnancy Test done
How is IUI done?
- Deciding whether to use fertility drugs is an important step to begin with. If only the male partner is the cause of infertility the female partner may not use fertility drugs lest it increase the chances of multiple pregnancy. A multiple pregnancy, especially at an advanced age increases the chance of miscarriage.
- The sperm is placed near the egg to maximise fertilisation probability.
- A full IVF glossary to help guide you through the complex terms.
- Detailed Patient Guidelines regarding IUI, Embryo Transfer, OPU (Pre & Post the treatment).
What are the success rates for IUI?
Fortis sprout IVF focus is the best IUI treatment focus in Chandigarh and Mohali which is furnished with most recent innovation in the field of Infertility and guaranteeing the most ideal treatment and achievement rates. Anyway the normal achievement rate fluctuates with the age of the ladies, the most astounding being in the youthful age gathering (Less than 35 years)
IUI – What is it?
How is IUI different from IVF?
In IVF the ovum and the sperm are treated outside of the uterus in a lab and afterward put in the uterus in the wake of preparing. In IUI the treatment happens in the belly itself.
Why would one need IUI?
- Unexplained infertility
- Cervical abnormality
- Sexual dysfunction
- Requirement of donor sperm
- Low sperm count
- Decreased sperm motility
- The female partner has Endometriosis.
- Anovulatory Cycle / Polycystic Ovaries
If you are also suffering from any of these problems, then Best IUI Center Mohali is here to offer the best treatment.
What are the prerequisites for IUI?
The female partner must have at least one healthy, unscarred fallopian tube to make it possible for the egg to travel to the uterus.